Monday, September 14, 2009

Treasury Stalker

I am trying so hard to make a treasury, not only do I think it will be fun, but I would love to get the added exposure! anyway, while I was viewing current treasuries, I noticed these fabulous earrings! They are featured in the treasury, CrAzY SWiRLS!!! Here's a link to the earring listing, :)they are by seller lachicadellunar. Plus, she can make them in a whole array of colors! :) favorite!! I have been having so much fun finding new, interesting things on etsy!


Speaking of new, interesting things, I have listed new hair bows! :) I know I left you with a picture of them in my last post, but I just had to share another with you :) here it is! cute, right? They have little black/pink/white stilletoes all over! Love it! Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment